Where does the EP entourage stop? The family office? A K9 Asset? If the edge cannot be concretely defined is everyone a potential partner?
This week we are delighted to welcome a great friend of the Podcast and Magazine Frank Cannon, Founder, Cannon Asset Protection with experience both in EP and security consulting to help us ask:
- How can EP professional work on facilitation and persuasion skills?
- How and when to pursue partnerships when looking for contracts?
- How can partners identify relevant information to pass on to you when they don't have intelligence experience?
- When can tradecraft network building be mapped into your operation?
- What is 'Ground Truth' and who has it?
- Where does the 'Entourage' fit into your risk matrix?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: