You might have overhead a few UHNW business conversations in your time but has it given you real 'intelligence'? This week we are very pleased to welcome Dr Treston Wheat, Red-teamer and Critical Thinker to the Circuit Magazine Podcast to ask:
- What is critical thinking and aren't protectors already using it?
- Does every protector have to become an analyst or should each team have 'the' analyst embedded?
- What is the difference between studying for a Masters to enrich your life experience and being able to directly apply analytics skills in your protection career?
- Is there such a thing as 'ground truth'?
- Are protectors more sceptical having seen some of the 'worst' of humanity in their career?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: